Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Missing You

I am so close to my 20 pound goal I can taste it . . . even if I didn't lose the .4 lbs I was supposed to lose this week to make it, I know I am very close . . . and now that we're halfway there I am thinking of all the things I have given up that I used to LOVE . . . so I thought I'd share . . .

1. Semifreddo's Cinnamon Twist Bread (at Trader Joe's or Whole Foods)
2. Safeway Select Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
3. Ghiradelli Chocolates
4. Cheeseburgers & fries
5. Chicken sandwiches from Bakesale Betty's
6. A #6 from Wendy's
7. Powdered doughnuts
8. Taquitos
9. Hot Pastrami Sandwiches
10. Chicken McNuggets

Now I COULD eat these things. But I can tell you that I would not be able to each just one. And it's just not worth it.

Doesn't mean I don't want them though . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment